You want to fence in your yard and you have your reasons. Perhaps you see the neighbors’ fences and wish you had that added security. Here is how to begin:
- First, have an idea of where you want your fence. Fencing lines describe the layout of a good fence and often it takes a professional installer to point out some things about your property that you did not realize. For example moving the fence placement a few feet one way or the other could save on costs or provide a better barrier.
- Second, have an idea of how high you want your fence. Aluminum fences can range from 4 feet to 6 feet. Perhaps your neighborhood mostly has fencing of 4 or 5 feet, and they are happy because it does the job. Or perhaps you want a high fence. Again, a professional installer can provide some insight based on your reasons for installing a fence and what they think will be most aesthetically pleasing on your property.
- Third, have an idea of what style you like. Aluminum fencing has multiple design features that can help you. For example, do you want a dense looking fence where the pickets are very close together, or a lighter fence where there is more space between them? Also, do you want the pickets to have extending points or finials above the top rail, or do you want a flat rail on top of the fence? The professional installer will help guide you to the right choice.
- The last thing to consider is color. The choice is up to you, but your installer will provide you the choices available and help you the best decision based on the look and colors of your home and landscaping.
Here are reasons why aluminum fencing will bring you peace of mind: • It’s affordable. • It adds distinction and value to your property.
- It’s manufactured to be durable and long-lasting.
- It is maintenance free.
- Lifetime warranty from manufacturers.
Now is the time to contact your local dealer and professional installer. We at Allstar Fence and Deck service a wide area in the heart of Tennessee including Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free consultation or a free estimate. We will bring you peace of mind!